Grumpy cat (part 1)

Grumpy cat: "Let the hate flow through you"

Grumpy cat: "That's my turtle" (in regards to hating turtle)

Grumpy cat doesn't want to know anything funny.

Grumpy cat just admits he stole it.

Grumpy cat: "Who the fuck is Chuck Norris"

Grumpy cat: "There are two kinds of people in this world... and I don't like them"

"Help me Obi Wan". Grumpy cat:"NO!"

Darth Vader: "Welcome to the dark side". Grumpy cat: "I was already there" 

Grumpy cat: "No... Santa's not real"

Death: "I am going to suck out your happiness". Grumpy cat: "I don't have any"

Saw clown: "I want to play a game". Grumpy cat: "NO"

Grumpy cat: "This Pinwheel... it sucks"

Grumpy cat: "I hate you"

Grumpy cat... just shooting at nyan cat.

"I will dig your grave". Grumpy cat: "Good"

 Grumpy cat girl: "I had fun once - it was horrible"

Grumpy cat tattoo - "Hate everything"

"Wanna play?". Grumpy cat: "NO"

Star wars "grumpy cats"

Grumpy cat: "For me... I hate them"

"Judgement is death"... Grumpy cat: "Good"

Grumpy cat - Obama face.

5 comments:

  1. Grumpy cat - it is so funny... love these grumpy cats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE CAT, THE FACE JUST MAKES MY DAY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that hate is associated with it. Somehow, this cat has a way of turning the negative into positive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sarcasm and those eyes - you really cannot see that in another animal and like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All cats pics are so crazy and funny,

    ReplyDelete